The vast majority of the enquires concern individual service men or women. However, from time to time I get asked to do something different, examples include:
1) finding where a Royal or Merchant (British) Naval vessel was at a certain date,
2) researching (British) Merchant Naval personnel,
3) projects relating to weapons development,
4) researching the military transport system in Mesopotamia during the First World War.
5) the histories of RAF aircraft, combat reports and individual pilots
If you think that you have a researchable topic and would like to know more then please do not hesitate to contact us. If you can outline the topic I will do my best researching it.